Searching For Employment?
Bridgeway is holding open interviews.
When: Friday, April 28th, 2017
Where: 2323 Windish Dr., Galesburg, IL 61401
Time: 10 AM - 2 PM
Looking for a job with Meaning? Are you tired of working without a purpose? Come join our exciting team at Bridgeway and be an important part of helping Create Solutions for Everyone!
Bridgeway has career opportunities available now and we are always looking for future talent. We welcome you to drop in and visit us, to see what Bridgeway has to offer as an Employer of Choice and we want to know about you, your skills and your talents.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Bachelor's degree or RN or five years supervisory experience in field of mental health required
- Oversee all activities for Galesburg & Kewanee Residential Sites
- Provide administrative, clinical oversight & supervision
- Second and third shifts available for full and part time
- Must be 21 years old & Minimum of a H.S. Diploma or GED, Valid Driver’s License
- Provides residential support services and psychosocial rehabilitation services to individuals with serious mental illness
- Bachelor's or RN preferred may consider LPN w/MHP status
- Provide Community Support Services to persons with disabilities
SASS Crisis Counselor
- Bachelor's degree required
- Provide case management & counseling services in a four county area to youth and families who exhibit mental health crisis or severe emotional & behavioral problems
- Prefer RN, will consider LPN with minimum of one year MH experience
- Provide outpatient nursing services to persons with disabilities
Program Support Specialist for Records
- Associate degree and/or one year related experience required
- Provide support and clerical to Central Business Office & Records
Fire/Life Safety Specialist
- Associate degree In Fire science or safety or equivalent experience preferred; High School diploma or GED with one to three years related experience
- Ensure the design, construction, repair & maintenance of all fire, intrusion and life safety systems. Trouble shooting problems & work with outside contractors
Outpatient Therapist - Kewanee
- Master's degree (M.A./M.S.) or equivalent; Graduate degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related field. LCPC or LCSW licensure required or obtained within one year of employment
- Provide mental health counseling to persons with disabilities
- Part Time
- Must be able to operate floor machines & prior floor care experience
- Flexibility with works hours required
Temporary Data Entry Operators
- First and Second shifts available for full and part time
- Seasonal positions
- Great for College Students or anyone looking for some extra income!
Excellent Benefits Include
- Paid Training (on the job and in the classroom)
- Paid Time Off
- Affordable Health Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Opportunities for advancement
- No Uniforms
- Team Atmosphere
Must pass criminal background checks. Priority given to individuals with disabilities/veterans. Application available online at www.bway.org at the Employment link, or completed at time of interview. AA/EOE
Bridgeway was formed in 1993 through a merger of three existing human service providers: Spoon River Center, McDonough County Rehabilitation Center, and Harrington Family Services.
Our primary focus is on the needs and desires of the consumers; the development of innovative ways to achieve consumer goals, the removal of barriers that hinder access to services and the continuous enhancement of the quality of our services and the quality of life of the people we serve.